Country Matters Hexton

News from Country Matters Hexton, a shop in Hertfordshire

Powered by Blogger.

Dolls clothes


Visit our Facebook page and 'like us'  Hexton Country Matters

So do girls still play with dolls?  Or are we now all electronic?  Years ago we used to have some barbie/sindy outfits and was reminiscing about them this week.


When I was a probably around the age of 10 to 13 I loved having a go at making clothes for my "teenage doll", she was not a Sindy or a Barbie...I think they were quite a price in those days!  I was proud as punch to be bought a set of clothes from the WI shop in our town, that had been beautifully hand knitted by someone.

We have a lot of knitted items in stock, and these include some dolls clothes,  and also have some sewing patterns for larger dolls.

Here are a few that were around years ago, just because they were cute.....




No comments